We are developing a widget, based on OpenSocial standard, to allow easy access to edocr.com from third party applications, both in terms of uploading documents/pdfs as well as embedding document thumbnails from edocr.com into third party applications.
If you wish to test the widget in development, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit http://www.google.com/ig and log in or create an account.
- Click “Add stuff” near the top right hand corner.
- Click “Add feed or gadget” at the bottom of the left hand menu.
- Insert the following URL “http://www.jtwheeldon.com/edocr/gadget_0.41.xml” and click add
- Let the gadget load and return to the iGoogle homepage.
Once the widget is loaded on iGoogle page, it will look like
Please enter a registered username to see the corresponding thumbnails.
Here is the widget for our partner, cazoomi
Disclaimer: Please note this widget is currently in development so may not function correctly. At this stage of development, please click on any link to open the corresponding document. Clicking on thumbnails result in corresponding document being opened inside the widget with very little control. The more documents a user account has, the longer it takes to load the thumbnails.
We would very much appreciate your thoughts on any aspect of the widget. Many thanks in advance.